Helping fans learn their favorite fantasy language.
Random House, LLC (Living Language imprint)
Fans of the Game of Thrones books and television series now have a new way to immerse themselves: by learning the language of the Dothraki people.
- Learn over 300 words using Flashcards.
- Learn grammar and pronunciation and practice with Matching, Fill in the Blank, and Sentence Builder games.
- Customized course content built using Enharmonic-developed Content Management System.
Press and App Store Highlights
- #1 Paid App in Entertainment category on the App Store.
- #17 Paid App overall on the App Store.
- Featured by Apple in the Entertainment category on the App Store.
- The Guardian – Game of Thrones spawns an app to help fans learn to speak Dothraki
- CBS News – Dothraki language course coming for “Game of Thrones” fans
- NY Daily News – Dothraki spoken here: ‘Game of Thrones’ fans can learn a (fake) language
- io9 – Watch A Team Of Actors Learn Game Of Thrones’ Dothraki From Scratch
- Wired – 15 Dothraki Phrases Every Game of Thrones Fan Should Know
|Enharmonic||iOS App Development|
|Content Management System Development|
|Technical Project Management, QA Coordination|
(an imprint of Penguin Random House)
|Content Editing and Development|
|Visual and Interactive Design|
|David J. Petersen||Course Author|